Posts

Showing posts from June, 2018

Bureau of Customs, tagumpay sa Revenue Collection para sa buwan ng May!

Image
The Bureau of Customs has achieved revenue collection milestone as 16 out of the 17 ports were able to hit and exceed their collection targets for the month of May, accumulating a total of P52.601-billion in revenue. Preliminary data from the BOC – Financial Service show that the bureau achieved 3.9 percent or P1.973-billion revenue surplus in May against the P50.628-billion target for the said period. This is 32 percent up or P12.763-billion higher compared to last year’s collection of P39.838-billion in the same period. SOURCE By Bureau of Customs The Bureau of Customs has achieved revenue collection milestone MORE LATEST NEWS... Sara Duterte, pinuri ang AFP sa tagumpay na pag-aresto sa Top Leader ng NPA Factory Output ng Pilipinas, tumaas ng 31.1% PNP sa Bukidnon tagumpay sa Anti-illegal Drugs Operations, arestado ang 5 suspects Pangulong Duterte, binalaan ang mga Ahensiya ng ayusin ang sarili o ilalagay sila sa ilalim ng Office of the President Ex-Quezon ...

Watch: Duterte Masyado ng Immoral Bilang Presidente 'Hindi Tulad ko Malinis Ang Pagkatao'- Leni Robredo

Image

Ms. Kris Aquino This is Not About You 'Wag kang ano jan'

Image

On controversial kiss, Duterte says, ‘Ask my daughter Inday Sara’

Image
President Rodrigo Duterte downplayed the various reactions to the controversial kiss with a former overseas Filipino worker in South Korea. "The logical answer is to ask my daughter if she was hurt," he said in a press conference early Wednesday morning. He explained that during his campaign for mayor of Davao City, he would kiss women "lips to lips." "Style ko 'yan e, maghanap kayo ng ibang style ninyo. There is nothing wrong (points to his lips)," referring to his critics. "Inggit lang 'yan sila... smack. A simple kiss, you cause an uproar. Inggit lang yan sila. Sabihin mo sa kanila, palitan ang pustiso nila," he added. Duterte also said that his daughter, Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte-Carpio, was around during his campaign. "'Yung anak ko, Inday and yung isang anak ko, talagang selosa yun. Baka she'll put me to task, kaya ayoko munang umuwi," he said, referring to his daughter with common law partner Honeylet ...

Si Duterte? 'Wala pa yan sa Kalingkingan Ni Pnoy' -Kit Tadtad

Image

Sen Poe and Sen Kiko Tandem in 2022 Presidential Election? Source Say`s

Image

No Joke: Matobato Campares Himself To John Wick before International Media

Image
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has said he personally killed suspected criminals to set an example for police. Duterte made the comments in a speech late on Monday night to businessmen as he discussed his campaign to eradicate illegal drugs, which has seen police and unknown assailants kill thousands of people since he became president on June 30. 'I used to do it personally,' he said, 'Just to show to the guys (police) that if I can do it why can't you,' Duterte said in his speech at the presidential palace. 'And I'd go around in Davao with a motorcycle, with a big bike around, and I would just patrol the streets, looking for trouble also. I was really looking for a confrontation so I could kill.' After speaking about police killing suspects during the current crime war, Duterte said he led similar efforts when he was mayor of Davao, the major southern city that he ruled for most of the previous 20 years. +4 Duterte, 71, also...

'Si Calida, kailan?' Trillanes asks after Duterte axes PhilHealth chief

Image
Si (Solicitor General Jose) Calida kailan?" This was the question raised by Senator Antonio Trillanes IV when sought for comment on President Rodrigo Duterte’s order to replace Celestina Ma. Jude Dela Serna as interim chief of the Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PhilHealth). The senator said the President was quick to remove officials not close to him. "Kapag hindi dikit sa kanya, tanggal agad. Si Calida na mas malaki ang halaga ng corruption, ayaw niya tanggalin kasi maraming alam na sikreto,” he said in a text message to GMA News Online. Senator Francis Pangilinan earlier called for the resignation of the Solicitor General insisting that there is conflict of interest when Calida-family owned Vigilant Investigative and Security Agency Inc. (VISAI) secured contracts worth over P150 million with the National Parks Development Committee (NPDC), the National Anti-Poverty Commission (NAPC), Department of Justice (DOJ), Philippine Amusement and Gaming Cor...

300 Left Kadamay to Form New Rally-for-Hire Group

Image
Fed up of being used and manipulated, around 300 Kalipunan ng Damayang Mahihirap or Kadamay members have called it quits, bringing into the open alleged corrupt practices of the pro-urban poor organization. In a fit of anger, the former members, who occupy a government housing project in Pandi, Bulacan, threw their Kadamay identification cards to the ground, stomping them while chanting President Duterte’s name. “Nagkakaisa po kami rito dahil sa mga panloloko ng mga Kadamay na yan,” said Bueno Cayman, one of the leaders of the group that broke away from Kadamay. The splinter group said they have had enough of being forced to join protest actions which were mostly aimed at Duterte. Loading... But the worst part, they claimed, Kadamay had turned them into milking cows. “Yung sinisingil po kami ng 150, 200, 300, makapag rally lang po. Hindi libre, kami pa po ang nagbabayad nun,” Jeffrey Ariz told GMA News. Ariz, who also leads the breakaway faction, alleged that shelling out mo...

Cheers, disgust as Duterte kisses OFW in South Korea -Jim Paredes

Image
Cheers, disgust as Duterte kisses OFW in South Korea https://t.co/jI9NIQi6yI via @rapplerdotcom — Jim (@Jimparedes) June 3, 2018

Stephen Sackur: Filipinos should elect more intelligent senators next time

Image
Journalist Stephen Sackur shows the rest of the world’s “journalists” how it’s done on his BBC talk show HARDtalk where he put Philippine “senator” Antonio Trillanes IV through the wringer. Trillanes is one of the harshest critics of Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte and, by far, the most rabid — like a dog with a bone in his resolve to cut down Duterte’s government midway through its term. Sackur did not mince words. He first got Trillanes to confirm that he is an avowed democrat then proceeded to grill him on the matter further citing the inconsistency of this vow to uphold democratic rule with his track record of launching coup d’etats (notably described by Sackur as “pathetic” in the way they lasted for no more than a day or two) against a duly-elected president, then President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, through the 2000s.  On that single point, Sackur built a consistently-themed conversation with Trillanes. He kept referring to the simple fact that Duterte had, d...

Duterte rejects Robredo`s intent to be DOTR CHIEF

Image
President Rodrigo Duterte shot down the possibility of having Vice President Leni Robredo take over the position of Social Welfare secretary after it was vacated with the recent rejection of Judy Taguiwalo by the powerful Commission on Appointments. Asked by reporters on the possibility of having Robredo, the former housing secretary, to take over the Social Welfare portfolio, the President on Monday night responded with a resounding “no” on the suggestion. He did not clarify. Duterte, however, said that he had asked an incumbent senator once if “she” could be the next DSWD chief. The President likewise offered in jest the position of DSWD secretary to popular ABS-CBN broadcaster Doris Bigornia—who were among the reporters present during the roundtable held at Malacañang Park, a few steps from his Bahay Pagbabago home at the Pasig riverbanks. The President said he will replace Taguiwalo with someone who will “avoid corruption” and “work sincerely” for the post. Robredo...

U.S Ambassador Nikki 'We Must Give President Duterte to run Hist Nation'Stop Criticizing For Every of His Mistake'

Image
The U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley has called upon human rights groups to be impartial and not to take political inclination while dispensing their duties in any particular nation. Nikki urged right groups in Philippines to engage in consultations with president Duterte government and shun from taking political stances which may lead to a lose of relevance and credibility in the country. “We must give President Duterte the space to run his nation. We must respect their independence … It is not in our purview to decide his administrative issues for the Philippines.” She said “That is the job of the president,” she added during this year’s United Nation General Assembly in New York. The Philippines Government has been accusing human rights groups and regional blocs of not supporting his administration and colluding with opposition politicians to sabotage his war on drugs. Source: Aljazeera News DISCLAIMER: (NO COPYRIGHT INTENTIONS, FOR SUPPORT AND EDUCATIONAL...

CHR’s Gascon calls for resistance to worldwide ‘democratic recession’

Image
Philippine Commission on Human Rights chairperson Chito Gascon is urging people across the world to stand up against "democratic recession" plaguing all continents due to the rise of strongmen. In an article published in TIME magazine on Wednesday, Gascon wrote that "democracy and human rights are in retreat today, and not only in the Philippines, but across all continents." He said that the appeal of strongmen is not new, but that they present a "false and even dystopian dichotomy" that leads to their rise to power. He added that the strongman's appealing proposition is a "false choice," and "an alternative of greater safety, security, and stability, in exchange for diminished freedoms." "We can and we must direct a righteous rage towards this trend, in a manner that is both purposive and strategic," Gascon said. He called for non-violent strategies in parliaments, courts, cyberspaces, and streets, while urging t...

Hontiveros Admits Signing of Documents to Release ₱10.6-B Fund to Garin, But….

Image
Former PhilHealth executive and now Senator Risa Hontiveros admits signing of documents related to the diversion of ₱10.6 billion PhilHealth fund intended for senior citizens but denied she benefited from doing so. Hontiveros aired her side following a viral fake news that claims she proliferated the calling for the resignation of Solicitor general Jose Calida. The Commission on Audit (COA) earlier said that the ₱10.6 billion fund intended for senior citizens was diverted to the Department of Health (DOH), by then secretary Janet Garin. Hontiveros was the head of PhilHealth that time. “The records will bear me out. Although I signed the documents, I never benefited from it. Everything was a normal process and based on the agency’s protocols,” Hontiveros said in a statement. “That’s why I’m calling on our health officials to get their act together and explain to the public the records, course of activities and the overall paper trail of the government’s big-ticket health pr...